Stepped on sharp nail. Taking antibiotics for cold, tingling in foot, lower leg. Cure for symptoms?

i stepped on a dirty and very sharp nail on the beach about a month ago. I was worried about it and called my doc the next day who said i should get a tetanus injection . A few days later i got a bad cold and he put me on 5 days of anti biotics. We both thought that this would also sort out my foot . However a month later i still have discomfort and tingling under my foot and on the side of my lower leg. could i have cellulitis? What should i do? Is it dangerous?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012