Stepped on nail. Will I have blood disease? Have discolored foot. I'm facing?

Hello, about 5 or 6 days ago i stepped on a nail. The nail was outside and it may have been rusty. The people I was with at that moment told me that I can get an infection or that possibly someone with a blood disease ( like Hepatitis or HIV ) could have stepped on that same nail before I did. I ve been so paranoid of the different possibilities since I ve stepped on that nail. There has been no swelling or discoloring on my foot , everything seems normal except for the fact that the possibilities of what can happen is always on my mind, making me nervous. PLEASE help me. Should i get tested for anything? Should I get a shot? Should I see my doctor? It s hard to sleep while you re worrying about something so Please help, Thank You.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012