Stents placed in arteries. Taking deplatt. Getting frequently semen in urination. What is the disease?

Thanks. From my teen age I used to pass out semen with my urine. This was particularly more when I used to take tablets like paracetamol during fever, etc. I am 63 years old now and 7 months before I underwant anginaplasy and I am having now stent in one of my arteries. I am taking a medicine deplatt since then. I find now I am frequently passing semen at the end of urination . I have normal prostate . Please clarify is this a disease?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012