Stents in hearts, diabetic, recently diagnosed with right sided chronic bronchitis, advised medicines. Any side effects?

dear doctor, my father had suffered heart problems and had 3 stents placed through PTCA procedure successfully. now, nearly after 4 months he has been diagnosed with right sided chronic bronchitis(i.e on complaints of shortness of breadth) and has been prescribed to take 1)levobact 500mg 1-0-0 2)deriphyllin retard 150mg 1-0-1 3)mucinax 600mg 1-0-0 dissolved in water and taken after two hours after breakfast. my question is will the above tablets cause any severe side effects when taken along with his normal medication prescribed for his heart i.e 1)clopiletA 75mg 1-0-1 2) atorvastatin 40mg 0-0-1 3)betaloc50 50mg 1-0-1 4) ecosprin 150mg 0-1-0 5)telsar 40mg 1-0-0 and i would like to inform he is also a diabetic(DM2). i request you to kindly reply to my email address as soon as possible. thanking you. N.Subramanya
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013