Stent placed after a heart attack. Dizziness. Due to medication?

65 yo female, 170 lbs, heart attack February 1st 2013 - LAD 100% blocked, other 95% blocked but excellent urgent care with 2 Endeavour stents - excellent recovery, cardiologist cites pure luck (smile) I m feeling physically well but obviously nervous ... now onset of dizziness getting up from bed - passes quickly, working full time, not over-working,etc., no side effects from meds to date - today 3 brief episodes on rising, passed quickly. nervous.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013