Stent in descending aorta, cholesterol, BP, weight under control. Have habit of smoking cigar without inhaling. Will it block the stent?

I am a 55 yr old male who had a stent put in my decending aorta 3 yrs ago due to 95% blockage. Since then, I have lowered my cholesterol well below required, I have lost weight, I have excercised, and my BP is averaging 114/72. When I golf I like to smoke a cigar WITHOUT INHALING. My wife is furious with me and says that smoking even one cigar WITHOUT INHALING can cause my stent to block up. I may smoke 15 cigars in an entire year WITHOUT INHALING!! Please help, Larry
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012