Stenosis in coronary artery, not suitable for angioplasty due to blood coagulation problem. What is the solution?

I am a 74 years old man living in Iran. I have done angiography before and it shows that I have stenosis in 3 of my coronary arteries. My cardiologist doctor said that I should do the angioplasty , and after that I should use antiplatelet drugs like Aspirin. On the other hand, I have blood coagulation problem due to some factors. Thus, my hematology doctor said that antiplatelet drugs are dangerous for me and I must not use them. So, my cardiologist decided not to do the angioplasty, and he did not have any other suggestion. He only said that in critical emergency situation a cardiac surgery may works for me. Indeed, I have heard that in some other countries there are other solutions in my case. Would you please guide me to find a solution for my problem? I can send you my blood test results if it helps. Moreover, I would like to know about the effect of drinking any beer or wine in my situation, and I will appreciate if you help me about this matter as well. Thanks in advance, Sincerely, Reza
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012