Stem cell therapy for hair loss & its side effects.

what is stemcell therapy for hair loss ? does it have any side effects ? what is its cost in india ?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
stem cell therapy is new concept in hair loss treatment
it is effective way but costly in compare to other method
its specially design and produce to induce the hair growth .
first some hair from scalp is taken and undergo some special procedure to separate stem cell and then it undergone multiplication .
after they implant into the scalp by special injection .
it cost depend upon many factor and may vary from dr to dr .
plastic surgeon and dermatologist are doing this procedure.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.I am sorry dear,I am yet to hear about this.Stem cell therapy is a very promising thing and it has offered very good results in many condition's but for hair loos it is yet to be known.Still you should talk to your family physician.In my knowledge it is not available in India for hair loss.
wishing good health.