Steak seems to have stuck right in the center of chest. Any help?

hello, I had dinner a few hours ago and i started choking on some steak,maybe took a bite too big as I was unable to wash it down without having to get sick.I have got sick little bits the last while but cant seem to get the steak up as it feels too big coming back up my throat to spit out.i cant drink any water now either without having to get sick.almost feels like its stuck right in the centre of my chest .any help on this would be greatly appreciated thanks, Kevin.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012