Steady pain from right ovary to leg. History of HPV and mild cervical dysplasia. Cause for pain?

I am having steady pain run from my right ovary down to my leg. I also didnt have a period this month which is highly irregular for me and all my pregnancy tests come up negative. In the past I was diagnosed with HPV and had mild cervical dysplasia . I was told about 2 years ago that the dysplasia went away on its own. I am 23 years old with no children.. I had a issue with a minor cyst a year ago, but it had already burst by the time I was able to get an ultrasound. please help.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013