Starting to lose control over age. Is it eye related or mental issue?

Hello, i have a question. My grandmother has started to lose control of herself 2 days ago. I dont really know how to describe it but i think it s not too severe. The problem is she somehow can not open her eyes or not wanting to do so, and they look cloudy too. Aside from that she can t seem find her way around the house anymore which i assume is related to her eyes problem. We are going to get her checked out at a hospital soon when it s not too hot out side, and in the meantime i want to find out as much about this as i can.
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012
Hi welcome to HCMForum. it appears that she had raised or lowered BP or sugar. she should be taken to hospital as early as possible. there she may have to go for blood sugar c.t scan and other tests for diagnosis.
in the meanwhile give her glucose water{10 spoons in one glass of water. she must be shown to a neurologist for diagnosis. if she is able to eat give her semi solid diet. first ask her then give any thing to her. never
insist her to take any thing if not in a position to take. thank you.