Started zovirax for shingles. Swollen lip. Have high cholesterol, BP, rheumatoid arthritis and depression. Need to go to emergency?

i started on zovirax friday for shingles , and this afternoon my bottom lip on the left side is swelled! i saw thats a reaction ....... Lip swelling has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol , rheumatoid arthritis , pain, depression . i have them all! ice seems to make it go down for a bit. i am not planning on taking the meds again stil i speak to my doctor in the morning, in the mean time, what can i do to make it go down or is this an emergency room visit ? ( i have no insurance) thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013