Started workout, have soreness in inner thigh, leg pain. Should I continue exercising?

Hi, I started a workout routine five days ago and the first couple of days I was sore in my inner thigh area and now that pain has been gone after at least the first 3 of the five days. I now have another pain which I don t know if it s normal or not. My both legs hurt. Could I be doing the exercises wrong or should it take this long to begin to get sore? The pain is uncomfortable so today I only got though half of my workout and then stopped. Should I be concerned or should I just keep exercising and in time the pain will go away? I have checked my form and it seems right. What could be the problem?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013