Started with nose bleeds, followed by blood clots in my hands. What is the medical cure for this? Worried?

Hi my name is Christy I am 27 years old I have experienced a lot of strange things come on in the last month or so this has started with nose bleeds only out of my right side followed by blood clots this happens aprox 4 times a week around a week later I noticed in the morning time my hands are very swollen and numb they also tingle they swell up where it's hard to even make a fist in the last 2 weeks I have had 3 big lumps appear on the right side of my forehead they showed up about 4 days apart they get very big and fully develop within 5 mins they are very hard and have no pain when they come on after a few hours they go away they do not turn red or anything if I ice them it seems to make them go down quicker (these lumps only appear one at a time) they do not turn any color and are the size of a ping pong ball they get fairly large I'm extremely worried and have been looking for answers any advice will help and be greatly appreciated....Thank You
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013