Started with loestrin pills after removing mirena. Have fatigue, cravings and weight gain. Pregnancy test report negative

Started Lo Loestrin pill in January 2013 after getting the Mirena taken out. missed both my periods since being on this pill && have been having the same early pregnancy symptoms as my first child. Extremely fatigued, uncontrollable weight gain, cravings & UTI. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests spread out over 2 months & all came back negative. Is it possible for this pill to provide a false positive on a pregnancy test?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013