Started with clear discharge turning brown with heavy bleeding, cramps and back pain. Chances of pregnancy ?

Hi My name is AAAAA and I have a question regarding my Period that I missed last month, I m normally regular but some how Now I was having clear discharge and then it started brown and a bit pinkish. Then i started having cramps and lower back pains, then I had a heavy bleeding and now it s a bit less but I m worried I might be pregnant and not know it. I need help. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
From history it seems that following brown discharge there is heavy bleeding indicates that that was your period.
There is less risk of having pregnancy.
Ok and take care.