Started with birth control pills, have numbness in legs near hamstring with feeling of heaviness. Serious?

My left leg kind of feels numb, my entire thigh oe more so my hamstring is where it feels numb. I dont know how to explain it exactly, but it feels heavy kind of, but only when im sitting still and it kind of throbs too, its a very uncomfortable feeling throughout my entire leg and im wondering if it coungd be somethim dangerous or a blood clot? I just started taking birthcontrol pills in the past month and this hasnt happened the entire time, only for the past two weeks, but maybe that has something to do with this weird feeling?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012