Started with abdominal pain then the pain spread. It is indigestion or heartburn ?

My pain started a few weeks a go with pain around my belly button, it constantly feels crampy but sometimes sharp. Then a couple days later I began getting pain in my right leg that does not go away when laying down. Then a couple days ago my chest and back started hurting, my chest feels like there is someone standing on it, right on the breastbone. Now 2 days ago my throat became sore and swollen. They have already ruled out appendicitis and I ve had my gall bladder out. Also I have tried taking prilosec incase it is indigestion or heartburn but it does not help.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Feb 2010