Started walking after removing the cast after a partial tear to achilles, aggravated. Feel indentation there. Should I be worried ?

Hi, my name is AAAAA and I was recently taken out of my cast after a partial tear to my achilles. I was walking and putting pressure on my achilles as recommended by my doctor. However when i was walking i think the angle that my foot reach was too much and it aggravated it. Again, today I was walking with my crutches and putting pressure on it as recommended and it was aggravated by the angle. I felt my achilles and i feel an indentation in it now. Is that okay or should I be worried that there is another partial rupture?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013