Started vomiting periodically. Was constipated. Has nasal allergies. Related?

My 11 month old son has started vomiting periodically. This has been going on for about 3 days. He acts perfectly fine, plays, eats, drinks, nurses. Doesn t have a fever , doesn t seem to be in pain, has had normal diapers. He was constipated, but I made sure he was eating more fruit and veggies, and the constipa tion resolved a few days before this started. I also gave him 1/2tsp. of Benefiber in juice twice a day f or the constipation . He has nasal allergies and gets stuffy at night, so I m wondering if it s just postnasal drip causing him to gag. I can t tell if there s bile in the vomit, but it smells AWFUL, very ”barfy”.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012