Started vaginal sweating. Applied power but not cured. Looking for permanent solution

I sweat excessively in my vaginal area on hot days. It is so bad that I sweat through my panties and shorts. I have tried the powders made for the vaginal area - they help somewhat but not completely. I hate going out in the heat because I know what will happen in a few hours. It is very uncomfortable. We are planning to go to Disney World next year with our grandchildren. I am trying to find a solution to this problem before we go. Thanks for your help!!Lynne K
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012
wear cotton panties and avoid warm climate . you can apply some pwer , there is nothing more than this that you can do .

other wise wear pads as they also help in absorbing sweat.