Started to spot. Had a miscarriage. Do I have cysts? Related to C-section?

Hi there k so a few days ago I started spotting which is weird cause that never happens. Then yesterday morning I had what looks like a large drop of blood ( dark like a period ) but then nothing else. No more spotting or anything. Did I have a misscarrige or was that implantation bleeding?? Or do I have some type of cysts?? There was no pain I haven t felt anything Except for a few minor stings and tinged. Iv been drinking a ton of Redbull latley could that mess up my cycle?? Im 23 I had a C section about for and a half months ago. My periods since then have been quite regular. Please explain!
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012