Started throwing up. Paranoid. Why is it abnormal and unstoppable?

I m 14, and about 9 months ago now and again I started to throw up, not a lot, just a handful. Then as the months went by it started to be a lot regular after meals or even drinks. Now its everyday about 4-6 times, I don t suffer pain its just really annoying and am paranoid to even eat in school. I keep meaning to go the doctors, I just want to find out what this is, you help ?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
your body proteins reacting to foods
as suddenly food protein start react with body protein causing the problems you wrote
i have many patients like this
i suggest you to get blood serum tests for specific antibodies for food proteins you take like milk wheat potato or major food protein avoid those to get relief from this disease