Started the depo shot, was on pills. Did have unprotected sex. Is there a possibility of pregnancy ?

Hi I just started the depo shot on September 8th. I had a period on the 1st of august and I I was on birth control up until the 10th of august and started another period on the 14th of august. So I got on the depo on the 8th dof september which I took a preg test that day and it was negative. At the end of august nad beginning if sept I had unprotected sex. Is there a possibility that I may be pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012