Started taking cerazette. Why do I have fever, itchy nose, sneezing? Is it due to pill?

Hi, I ve recently started taking Cerazette ( Progesterone only pill ), I ve been taking the pill for nearly 1 month now, and for the past 2-3 weeks I ve had hayfever-like symptoms, sneezing , itchy nose and eyes etc, however it s constant, all through the day, every day (unlike my normal hayfever symptoms which are infrequent). I m just wondering if the two could be related and if i should stop taking the pill. Hope you can help - thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012