Started taking Microgynon pills and I have been feeling irritable. Could this be due pill ?

Hi i started taking miccogynon tablet for the first time on the first day of my cycle, which was 8/05/2011-for the first 2 days i was feeling nausea & sick.i have just come of my period on the 14/05/2011, i am still on the pill. but i have been feeling very irritable, very moody, constantly tired, headaches..could this be due to the pill as it will prob need time to settle in to my system..i am 26 years old, my weight is just under 7 stone, my bmi is 18..please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011