Started taking Dronis20 from the 4th day of periods. Can I start the new pack after 4 days irrespective of period cycle ?

Hello, I have started taking Dronis20 from the 4th day of my period. After I finish my 24th tablet, shall I start the new pack after 4days irrespective of my period cycle or shall I take it one the first day of period? I am not sure if my periods will happen within the 4 day window. The last time I took Dronis20 for a month, I had to wait another month for the period.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013
Mar 2016

You would start your new pack on Day1 of your menstrual cycle and if it doesn't start within 7 days waiting, you must undergo one home pregnancy test (if you are sexually active) before starting new pill pack. Good luck.