Started taking Cerazette. Had heavy bleeding during period. Took Norethisterone. Bleeding stopped but recurred. Reason?

I started taking cerazette one month ago. Last week my period started (a week early) and it was so heavy for over 3 days with large clots that I was off work for 3 days. I went to doctor and they prescribed norethisterone to stop bleeding . I took for 3 days bleeding stopped, but now 2 days later it has come back, and is very heavy ( I will fill a super tampax and large pad in less then an hour). Is this a normal reaction after taking the norethisterone or is it the cerazette effects continuing from last week.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  232 Awaiting Answer