Started swimming and taking hot tub bath. Getting burning sensation in crotch. Having unprotected sex. Worrisome

Ok, so I recently started going swimming alot in the mornings for about half an hour to an hour, then sit in the hot tub at the pool for ten minutes. Then I shower off at the pool and go back to bed. Then towards night time I experience something of a burning itch somewhere in my crotch, and I have no idea what this is contributed from, and yes, I have unprotected sex without any STDs on either side. Help?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012