Started spotting, getting cramps and frequent loose bowel movements. Feeling sick. Could I be pregnant?

Hi, i am 18 and have recently been having spotting and some cramps for the last few days and thought there was a possibilty i could be pregnant. Today i randomly started feeling these cramps again and started to spot as well. I also now have intense pains in my abdomen , it is also bubbleing and kinda feels/sounds like it would when my stomach is gurgling when im hungry but it is much worse. i also feel like i have to constantly go to the bathroom and poo but instead of poo, liquid comes out that is clearish/light brown and looks like water. i feel very sick to my stomach and like i have to barf. i don t know what to do.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012