Started spotting. Home pregnancy test negative. Feels dizzy, wiggly feeling in stomach. Am i pregnant?

I think i maybe pregnant but im unsure because my period came for only one day and it was spotting. Very unsual. And it started. Brown discharges. Its been 4 days now i took a home pregnancy test and it came negative but i also smoke and i cant finish a ciggarette without getting dizzy almost half way. Is there a possibility that i am pregnant and a home pregnancy test cant read? My stomach also has this wiggily feeling not gas but unsual ? Am i pregnant ?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012
There are good chances ofu being pregnant
But brown discharge is seen with late periods, Inge TiVo s and ectopic pregnancy test.
Get a urine pregnancy test done.
If positive visit ur gynaec.
If negative do b hcg
A d if still negative it might be GERD.
So be care ful byeeeee