Started smelly bowel movement. Feels uncomfortable around anus. What treatment should be done?

Hi i have had this problem for about 15 years,i m too embarrassed to go to my doctor about it,i have a constant smell of poo coming from my anus .When i go to the loo i m on for ages and even then i don t feel like iv e passed all of it,it then takes an age to wipe clean,the smell gets worse after going to empty my bowels,it feels uncomfortable all the time round my anus and i m always in pain down below wether my poo is hard or soft it hurts when trying to get it out.I don t know what to do anymore it s driving me round the bend,i have no friends anymore as i m scared to go out socialising as people have passed comment in the past,please help.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012
probably you are having a fistula in perianal region .Please see a surgeon you must get a per rectal examination done.