Started quansense birth control. Why cramps with watery discharge? Continue with it?

Hi i have just started quansense birth control during the 3 months I missed several pills a few at the end of month 2 and multiple in month 3. I began spotting 2 times when I missed 2 or more pills in a row but nothing like a period well I took my last placebo pill yesterday and had no period just a spot one time during the week; and been feeling cramps and everything associated with a period. I just started a new pack today. I did take a pregnancy test yesterday morning but it was negative. Today i am having very watery discharge more then normal I d say. Now do I wait another week to take another pregnancy test? Do i continue taking my new birth control pack?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012