Started putting on weight when menses started. How to reduce fat deposited in lower body?

hi doctor , i m 28 years n i m fat since i was 11 gradually i started putting on weight as soon as my menses started, also i started workout n weightloss programmes but they are not as effective .
i have fat deposits on my lower body.....tried many pills shakes etcetc also for weight loss but aint that effective i m working on my body since last 1.5 year n hv lost barely 5-6 kgs that too on my upper body still the problem of lower body remains the same
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013