Started puberty soon. What ever mucus came out was sticky. What is wrong?

It s something I ve always wondered about, but never disclosed to ANYONE. I started puberty when I was around 11 or 12 and I would quite often find I was very literally stuck to my underwear. I knew about nocturnal emissions and wet dreams and such, even discovered masturbation although at that time, any ejaculate was very, well, watery but I would find that whatever came out and stuck me to my pants would be really thick and TGE colour of cream (ie. dairy product, not y know, dick cream!). As I say, I ve never discussed this with anyone, not even my Das, we didn t even ever have The Talk and I always wondered what was going on. Can you answer, please?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013