Started playing tennis, my right ankle hurts when I wake up, walk, and sit. I have to crack it or shake it to get it back to place and feel normal. Is this a serious thing?

I've started playing tennis for a few weeks now, but ever since I started, my right ankle hurts when I wake up, walk, and sit. And it's hard for me to bend it. Sometimes it feels like its out of joint so I have to crack it or shake it to get it back to place and feel normal. Please help, I want to know if this is a serious thing or just something I can treat by myself!
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013