Started pain in groin area, knocked in the testicles. Pain in legs and arms. Feels weak. Is it a viral infection?

Hi there. About 5 days ago, pain started in groin after getting accidentally knocked in the testicles by daughter. Thought it might be a result of that that I was aching. Next day legs were aching soon followed by pain in arms. Have seen a doctor and he said it is probably a viral infection. I have no other symptoms. However I now have weakness in my hands and arms are still aching. Does this still sound like a viral infection??
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012