Started oral pills, chest pain, sex, bleeding. Can the pill cause bleeding?

Hi ive recently had a period so ive been started on an oral pill my chest to the left is giving me darting pain with a couple of days now so when i startec to notice this pain comin back regular i vstopped taking the pill and the period went just like normal,but then i got up this morning and its back again so heavy,also lastnight i had sex and the condom split so i must go to my GP tommorow for the morning after pill, but i am really worried about this bleeding , could this be due to the oral pill??
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012