Started menstruating at 10 years, no menstruation for 1 year, heavy menstruation, irregular periods now, dark red blood, suggestions ?

Hello Doc , Last year on march 2011, my 10 yrs old girl had menstruation . After that for one whole year there was no menstruation. On consulting gynocologist she told me my girl was still small and in 1, 2 yrs she will be ok. Now after an year{she is 11 yrs now}on 24th march 2012 she had heavy menstruation which lasted for 7, 8 days and yesterday i.e 15th april 2012 she started menstruating again.So after a gap of only 14 days her menstruation started again.Why is that so_? Please advice me what to do. Her bleeding color is dark red, maroon.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012