Started having shortness of breath with weakness and back pain. Had to insert heart monitor. Any advice?

14 months ago I started having shortness of breath with weakness & back pain . I am coming up on 74 years old & have always been healthy. I have never smoked. I have had almost every test available & am told there s nothing wrong with me. I have no heart blockages. I am getting to the point that I am very weak. They even went to the extent to insert a heart monitor, which was a a waste of time & money, I seems that the only medicine that helps is alprazolam with advil for my back paiin. I don t like taking alprazolam as i m told it can be habit forming. any advise you can give me would be greatly appreciated. tom glatz WWW.WWWW.WW 480-671-3064
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012