Started having irregular periods. Experiencing extreme emotions, nausea, jaw pain and cramps. What are the chances of pregnancy?

I am 31 and my period is usually very regular, but in the last few months I ve noticed changes. And within the last six weeks things have become more emphasized. On my cycle before last I had a one day period, light bleeding , and then it stopped all together. I threw up one day which is very unusual for me, I ve also experienced sensitivity to smells. I had sexual intercourse 2/3 times a week every week before that. I thought I may be pregnant but two weeks after my period I began getting cramps , my face has been breaking out worse and worse, mostly on my lower right jaw for some reason, and I ve been experiencing extreme emotions. I was due to start my last period on the 28th but it actually started on the 25th. It was light in texture, no clots, but very heavy. Nearly twice as much blood as usual. The bleeding lasted two days, then I bled for nearly 5 days brown blood. I ve had cramps every day, my period ended on the November 1 and it is now November 5. The nausea and sensitivity to smell continues.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012