Started having irregular period after c section delivery. Is this normal?

Hello I had a baby on October first. A c section! Well last month my period was normal few days of spotting here and there. Ok! This month I know I ve been bleeding for ten days for sure!!!! Now when I m sitting down its not really heavy but if I go to the restroom it flows. Or if I stand it ll come down witch happens normally I know but its been ten day my normal period last for seven days. Please tell me something I m afraid
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013