Started gymming, shoulder feel tired, great pain in my spine. What to do ?

i had been gymming earlier for 6 months... then i left it for 6 months.. now i have joined gym again.... i am working out 6 days a week along with my daily routine... i feel fatigue in my shoulder and i am not able to do my biceps curl dumbells properly.... my shoulders are not able to provide enough strenth for this particular exercise.... but i used to lift heavier weight 6 months earlier...... also i left the gym because of a shoulder injury..... is it the same injury which is affecting my workout ???? 6 months ago my doctor asked me to stop gymming for 3 months..... i did avoid for 6 months... now i have been working out only since 15 days and my shoulders feel tired in biceps exercise.... but i can perform all other exercise.... one more issue i am facing.... almost 6 years ago i had a fall from the staircase.... at the instant i felt a great pain in my spine ... but the next day it was fine upto a great extent... i just had pain when i used to bend or run... i went to a doctor... he took my x-ray and concluded that i had something like cocxydenia ... he asked me to avoid physical involvement in sports etc for 6 months or more.... at the time i was in 8th grade..... nearly 13 years.... he didnt plastered it as it could not be at that place.... when i was in 10th grade i used to feel some pain in the same point sometimes, in case i was overstressed or overexerted..... it just felt like being pinched at the point in the end point of my spine when i bend or any stress appereard on my spine... but i also recovered it on my own in 2 more years....... since two years i was totally fine and i didnt had any kind of problem in this case... but suddenly i felt the same pain a day before yesterday... the same pinching pain in the end point of my spine when i was doin an exercise in the gym for abs... (in this exercise we lay straight on the ground...holding a handle just next to our head,, and raise both our legs up straight at 90 degree and then back down without touching the ground, up again, down again.....) plz can u tell me the problem in booth my cases
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013