Started getting burning sensation in vagina after using nair on it. How to get relief?

Hi my name is Jay and last night I used nair on my vagina area and I think I put a little too much and got it on the inside like around my hole and between the lips on each side it burns and burns when I pee. I didn t have anything to put on on it so I tried to put a vaginal anti itch cream which didn t work, then the only other soothing thing I had was baby oil which actually helped and relieved some of the pain from peeing. When I went to the bathroon a few hours later I went to wipe and it was like maybe yellowish or brownish stuff on the infected areas. I think it was maybe the stuff I had put on it earlier but I want to know if I should see a doctor
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012
May 2013
Small abrasions can cause burning and will subside soon.
So you wait for one more day. If the nair caused small abrasions only, then the burning sensation will subside soon.
If it persists and associated symptoms like vaginal discharge, itching etc occur better to consult gynecologist once.