Started getting an upper respiratory tract infection. Getting on my lower abdomen. Also had my appendix taken out. Concerned ?

I am a 34 year old female. It was a week ago that I started getting an upper respiratory tract infection. Sore throat, nose congestion but no fever. Yesterday after sitting down on the floor with my son I went to get up and got some sharp cramps in my lower abdomen. It does not burn when I urinate though so I am not sure if it is a uti. The pain is not constant and mainly I feel it after sitting for awhile and then getting up or when coughing and mostly in the lower right above my pubic bone. I had my appendix taken out almost 3 months ago so I know it is not my appendix. I was reading about mesenteric lymphadenopathy and it sounded like that might be it but I wanted to hear your thoughts. Otherwise I generally feel more bloated than usual and have a bit of malaise but not full nausea or vomiting or fever. And the pain is not felt unless I do certain movements.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013