Started feeling hot, shaky hands and arms. Feeling dizzy and confused, tingling lips. What could be the cause?

Yesterday I randomly started to feel really hot and then got shaky in my hands and arms. I ate soon after and felt better. Today at wOrk I felt fine until about 4Pm. I started shakIng again in my hands and arms, got hot, felt confused and dizzy. I ate and shorty after that my face and lips started to get tingly. I started crying because I had no contrOl Over it. I also felt like I was going to throw up. These Past two days are the only time this has happened to me. I do have anxiety and am on meds for it but these weren t anxiety attacks . A few people have made comments that maybe I have low blood sugar or maybe it s from smoking on birth control and it could be a blood clot causing this. What do you think?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012