Started experiencing a strange metallic smell in nose. What is wrong? Allergies?

hello, yesterday i started experiencing a strange metallic smell in my nose that will not go away. I feel okay other than being a little congested. i take zyrtec D for allergies. i just got over a bad double ear infection and sinusitis , still have lots of congestion. I finished the ear/sinus antibiotics about 2 weeks ago. since, i have still felt a little congested. totallly unrelated, but i am currently taking nitrofuritoin mono/mac (sp) for a uti . i am worried it might be the smell of blood? tiffany
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012