Started experiencing a fast pulse and uneasiness. Reduce stress? Related to a roller coaster ride?

Hi I first started experiencing a fasst pulse and some uneasiness in the chest region a few months ago. After seeing my primary care doctor, he recommended to reduce stress and eliminate caffeine from my diet for a few days. He also did an EKG and basic blood work which both came out fine. The palpitations did not occur again until last Saturday night after coming back from an amusement park and riding a rollercoaster. Could the palpitations be related to riding the rollercoaster? Also I m also experiencing uneasiness in the chest today with minor sporadic chest pain .
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012