Started exercising. Why did I start spotting with clots and cramps?

Hi, I had a CS 7 months ago, I started exercising a little more 3 wks now, brisk walking for 1 h3 & 75 crunches (just raising my shoulders off the ground) then on saturday I got into a scuffle with my husband & sunday evening I starting spotting. My menstration was due on the 16th June, but I am currently bleeding with lots of clots & cramps . Do you think I ruptured the internal stitches?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012
Exercising can cause a change in your hormones and can cause a premature periods or change in the bleeding pattern. This is not worrisome.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,