Started drinking alcohol, left medication half way for treating bladder infection. Infection back with strong smell

early this month i went to this clinic to treaT WHAT I BELIEVE a bladder infection i took the test and came out that she said was a bladder infection they perscribed me some sulfamethox- trimethoprim ds which i took halfway and started to drink alcohol then tried to finish it later which did not workout now i am back with the infectionhurting but now with a strong odor smell is not pleasant do you think this is just a bladder infection again or something else?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012